30 January 2007

Tagged

Actually, I wasn't but I like it so much I'm going to do it anyway.

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author’s name.
5. Tag 3 people

And all the time the bell kept sounding its gentle lamentation on the air. The reiterated chimes sent the young woman's thoughts roaming among old memories of her childhood and schooldays. She remembered the altar at the convent, the tall candlesticks that dwarfed the flower-vases and the tabernacle with the little columns.

Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert

I'm tagging Ember, Emma and Nancy.

2 Comments:

At 31 January 2007 at 1:34 am , Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Got yuor tag game and I'm going to play, but tomorrow. I've got a big health scare in my inner circle and I am posting something I wrote the other day, in case something like this happened. Meantime, I'm putting your blog on my daily read list.

 
At 31 January 2007 at 7:51 am , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Sorry to hear that Nancy! Hope everyone is better soon. I don't post everyday. Do you use Bloglines? It gives you a notification when your favorite blogs have been updated.
http://www.bloglines.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home