01 January 2007

Happy New Year!

It's the New Year already and after a little to much of the grape last night I'm not exactly hung over but a little fragile. I hope what ever the New Year brings you is full of light, laughter and love. That's what I want for myself!

Just lately I'm finding myself being irritable on the variety of writing lists I'm on (New Years resolution, cut them right down). I feel bad tempered and cross with everything I'm reading. It's usually an indication that I'm not writing enough and reading too much of one thing. I feel the need for a good biography or some history. Something that's not fiction. I have Thomas E Ricks Fiasco:The American Military Adventure in Iraqi sitting on my coffee table, so a meaty tome might be good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home