14 January 2007

New web site

I've decided to go very minimalist with my web site. Cool green and white. And here is my new cover from Cobblestone Press! Just perfect. Don't know when it will be out, but I'll sure let you all know.

I wrote a story recently where the main character took me to a place I didn't want to go. It started out light, but she kept wanting to go to a place that was darker and more angst filled. As I was writing I realised she was a country girl and was tramatised by drought. I think we're all traumitised by drought at the moment. I can't remember it being this bad. It feels like it will never be any different, that climate change is with us for good, and this is not just a bad phase.

This issue is coming out in some other stories I'm writing too. I wonder if we'll see more apocalyptic work being published influenced by climate change?

4 Comments:

At 15 January 2007 at 2:46 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see more dark, non-paranormal stories, particularly apocolyptic and post-apocolyptic ones. Can't get enough of them, actually. Love it dark.

 
At 19 January 2007 at 5:03 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Keziah, I love you new website! Very modern and cool. Good job!

 
At 19 January 2007 at 5:33 pm , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Thanks Lillian! I love yours. All those wild dames!

 
At 20 January 2007 at 9:28 pm , Blogger Remittance Girl said...

LOVE the cover. So cooly romantic...Hmmmm.

Hugs,

rg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home