08 January 2007

Sold to Cobblestone Press!

The New Year is looking up! I sold a story to Cobblestone Press. I'd been working on it for a while, teasing it around until I thought it was right. It's an erotic romance story about two people who have to get over their preconceptions about each other.

It's good to have a kick forward like this. It makes me keen to start on a some other projects. My book of the heart is still swirling around in my head so I think I'll have to write it so I can move onto something else, even though some people think it's unsellable. At the moment I'm working on it so I can move forward on a better understanding structure and plot.

3 Comments:

At 9 January 2007 at 5:51 am , Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Congrats on the great news! As the word verification I need to type below says... "whaaggah" (way to go).

 
At 10 January 2007 at 11:58 am , Blogger L.K. Campbell said...

Congratulations on your sale. I hope it's a big success for you.

 
At 14 January 2007 at 10:24 pm , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Thanks Annalee and LK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home