Who were those heroes?
Some of you were a bit stumped so here's where they come from
1. Roarke - in my book the ultimate alpha from J D Robb's In Death series.
2. Rupert Carsington - hero as dolt. From Loretta Chase's Mr Impossible
3. Davy Dempsey - laid back sexiness from Jenny Crusie's Faking It.
4. Nathaniel Bonner - wild backswoods man from Sara Donati's Into the Wilderness series
5. Christian Jervaulx - tortured and damaged from Laura Kinsale's Flowers from the Storm
6. Mac Nighthorse - alpha as submissive. Every woman's dream. Well, mine anyhow. From Joey W Hill's Natural Law.
7. Jamie Fraser - red head and implacable from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.
8. Cameron Quinn - the first of the Chesapeake Blue heroes from Nora Roberts
9. Wulfric Bedwyn - the chilly brother who finally melts from Mary Balogh's Slightly Dangerous
10. Christian Montcalm - gorgeous rake from Anne Stuart's The Devil's Waltz
11. Lord Peter Wimsey - 1920's and 30's style from Dorothy L Sayers timeless crime novels
12. Guido Brunetti - Donna Leon's quizzical, philosophic Inspector from her crime novels set in Venice. His wife Paola is pretty good too.
13. Dragonstar Sunsoar - reviled outcast made good. From Sara Douglass' Wayfarer Redemption series.
There you have it. I think I'll do heroines next Thursday.