23 March 2007


Thirteen Things about why I love autumn

It's Thursday somewhere in the world even though I'm late.

  1. It’s cooler
  2. I can do exercise and not feel like I want to die
  3. The air in the morning is so crisp and invigorating I feel full of energy
  4. I can wear jumpers and heavier trousers that I feel more comfortable in
  5. I can wear scarves and shawls
  6. The turning trees are spectacular where I live
  7. Many roses flower again and their colour and smell is more intense
  8. I start sleeping more deeply
  9. As a consequence I’m more likely to have erotic dreams (yay!)
  10. As a consequence I’m more likely to get story ideas
  11. It’s my birthday season
  12. It’s cooler
  13. Did I mention it’s cooler?


  14. Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
    1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 Comments:

At 23 March 2007 at 2:20 pm , Blogger P. Robinson said...

I love autumn as well but I love the changing of the seasons. The first few weeks of every season are my favorite. I love spring because of the new beginnings, fall because of the changing of the leaves. winter because of the indoor activities and hot chocolate and oh yeah, how could I forget summer? I love summer for the swimming and the beaches.
http://kissesfromkissa.blogspot.com/

 
At 23 March 2007 at 3:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the smell in the air in the Fall. As people start burning their wood fires again. Ahhh. But I hate the rain. Course, I hate the rain in the Spring too. We are in a heavy rainfall warning right now. OK, I've decided I only like Summer! LOL

 
At 23 March 2007 at 4:47 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I love autumn. I wish it were autumn here instead of Spring. Maybe I should come for a visit!

 
At 23 March 2007 at 7:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm - harvest season!
And the cooling down is a great thing too >G<

 
At 23 March 2007 at 9:32 pm , Blogger Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Apples and sweaters. But spring, which is what we're experiencing has a magic too. Love your list.

 
At 23 March 2007 at 9:40 pm , Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

I LOVE AUTUMN! I love the crisp, slightly cold smell in the air...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home