04 April 2007

A bit frantic

I've had a bit of a frantic time of late. Been promoting Desire's Dream, doing some RWAustralia duties, judging some comps and dealing with my paid work that has suddenly become overwhelming. Easter's coming and I intend to spend it reading, gardening, and hopefully getting some writing done. Not much has been happening in the last couple of weeks. I wanted to get a 25k novella finished by 22 April and maybe I will, but I need to write a lot more. But I'm going to do Barbara Samuel's Girls in the Basement online class, so hopefully that will get my creativity and writing a kick start.

And I have a MySpace page! When I wasn't writing I was tinkering around with html trying to get it to look the way I want. It isn't quite right, but I don't know how to get all the bits and pieces I want yet. A terrible procrastination tool! But go over and friend me.

1 Comments:

At 5 April 2007 at 4:23 pm , Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Ah, MySpace - a very good way to procrastinate :-)
I hope you manage to get some reading in over Easter. I read so much during my recent holiday I'm sure my eyes have turned square/oblong. It's meant to rain here with thunderstorms - the perfect weather for me to attack my edits!

I thought of you the other day when I came across a wine called Nautilus. The label had a nautilus shell.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home