22 March 2006

New erotic romance author

My fellow Romance Writers of Australia and Passionate Ink colleague Denise Rossetti has just been picked up by Ellora's Cave. Her two books Gift of the Goddess and Tailspin will be out soon so keep and eye out for them. I've read bits and they are fantastic. Romantic erotic fantasy. Denise is an incredible world builder and her work has solid plot and characterisation as well as imaginative and very erotic sex. Go and check out her site and read some excerpts. There aren't many Australian Ellora's Cave authors so we hope she's starting a trend.

Why haven't I posted much lately? I'm brewing and thinking. I'm determined to break this creative drought and my way of doing that is to think a lot. I've started a new short story and I'm gradually getting back to the wip with some new ideas.

1 Comments:

At 22 March 2006 at 9:48 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Keziah! Only thing is...Ellora's Cave haven't accepted Tailspin yet. That would be difficult for them, given I'm only about a third of the way through writing it! {LOL}
And congrats on your short story success. You're the queen of the sizzling short!
Cheers,
Denise

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home