02 March 2006

Library Thing

My obsession continues. If you look at the left sidebar and scroll down, you'll see a cartoon/logo designed by Sara Donati for The Library Thing. I have 885 books entered and have another couple of bookshelves to go. I did become ruthless but just couldn't let go of some.

If you go to my profile and click on the link that says author cloud in the upper right hand corner, you'll see what I read. Amanda Quick, Doris Lessing and Margery Allingham seem to be the biggest. Which is strange because I had no idea I had so many Amanda Quicks. Last year I had a bad flu that seem to drag on forever so I think I bought a whole lot and went to bed with her.

It's been great going through all my books. I see some that I must read again, particularly some of the biographies. I remember loving Arthur Miller's autobiography Timebends and Katherine Graham's too. But where to get the time?

Tomorrow I start moving house. I may be gone for a while. Didn't some famous Antarctic explorer say that and never came back? Moving is a bit like that.

3 Comments:

At 3 March 2006 at 1:37 pm , Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Hi Keziah... that antartic quote, did you just watch that on PBS? I swear I got sucked into some explorer of the northwest passage show that rocked. Anyways, such a boring reply to your blog entry! But also big congrats on placing in the BFM. A little late, but still wanted to say congrats!

 
At 3 March 2006 at 5:09 pm , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Thanks Shelley!

 
At 13 July 2006 at 6:59 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
music t-shirts air filter high heart rate and low blood pressure treatments for eczema send flowers dildo obagie skin care hentai mattresses headboards washer dryer combo chevrolet equinox free tattoo removal sonoma wholesale handbags prepaid wireless plans business insurance quote

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home