26 February 2006

I've changed ......

... and I'm still mucking around with formats so hang in there. I wanted a three column blog and Caz has one that I like. But I'll probably change the colours and fonts. Still not writing, but I have a lot on my mind. I have to make a decision today whether or not to apply for a new job and I'm moving house next week. I'm overwhelmed with the logistics of that. It's the only time in my life I regret I'm a big reader. Books are irritating things to move aren't they?

2 Comments:

At 1 March 2006 at 5:06 am , Blogger magdelena said...

Keziah, I love your new look. Very stylish.

Books are a nightmare to move, I feel for you. But on the upside, I always find I rediscover great titles I'd forgotten I'd got so there's a silver lining.

All the best with the house move.

 
At 1 March 2006 at 6:44 am , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Thanks Lena!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home