15 March 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about me at the moment


  1. I hate block cheese
  2. For the last few days I've had heart palpitations every time I have sugar
  3. I'm reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
  4. I've finally figured out how to put an image in a Yahoo post (it took forever!)
  5. I need a new kitchen
  6. I have two writing projects I'm agonising over
  7. I worry I'll never get anything finished
  8. My garden is out of control but does look beautiful
  9. I really want to see Luka Bloom on Saturday at the Blue Mountains Folk Festival
  10. A print of the Lady and the Unicorn from the Musee de Cluny is near my desk and when I'm looking for words I often stare at her
  11. I'd like more discipline
  12. I'd like to do more exercise
  13. I'd like more self acceptance

    Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
    1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

At 16 March 2007 at 7:04 am , Blogger Amanda Earl said...

nifty.

mine's here:
http://beauty-seeker.livejournal.com/51495.html

 
At 23 March 2007 at 2:38 am , Blogger Amelia Elias said...

I wish I had more discipline, too... but if I did, I'd be writing instead of cruising the TTs! ;)

My TT's up at http://ameliaeliasblog.blogspot.com

 
At 6 April 2007 at 4:34 am , Blogger Heather said...

Discipline? *Blinks* What's that?

great list, Keziah!

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

 
At 6 April 2007 at 7:58 am , Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I love cheese, too. Disciline - I've no idea what that is ;-)

Great list!

http://shelleymunro.bravejournal.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home