08 March 2007

My desk

Over at Cobblestone-Mainstreet we've been posting pictures of our various desks. This is mine. It was taken at about 6.20am so it was still dark. I'd just had breakfast. Not as messy as Jenny Crusie's but not is minimalist as Lynn Viehl . I don't like the look of those wires. Must tidy them up.

I've been plugging away at one of my works in progress. Getting there, getting there. Kill your babies. That's on my mind lately. Don't fall so in love with your words or your ideas that you can't let anything go. Be ruthless.

p.s. Happy International Womens' Day!

4 Comments:

At 8 March 2007 at 2:55 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your updated blog skin. Gorgeous. Happy International Women's Day.

 
At 9 March 2007 at 7:06 am , Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

You have a great desk! Mine travels :D I just put a pic of my laptop up, lol.

 
At 9 March 2007 at 7:51 am , Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Oh wow... Yours is more orderly than mine!

 
At 10 March 2007 at 12:32 pm , Blogger Robyn Enlund said...

It looks all cozy and inviting. I like it!

Your blog looks loverly too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home