20 February 2007

It's morning now

Could you tell in that last post I was a little overdone? It's another day thankfully and I slept well. It's a lesson to never write a blog post when I'm tired.

One of the thoughts swirling around in my head over the past few weeks is how lucky I am. I have good friends, a busy but stimulating life and apart from the normal stresses and strains of the cycle of life where parents are coming to the end of their time on the planet, mostly everything is going OK. I just want a full day locked in my house away from every one so I can get back into the rhythm of my story and characters. It is so true that if you don't write every day, you lose track with the sense of where you're going and it takes some time to get back into the flow. Maybe Saturday will be a good day for doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home