30 September 2006

I got Cover Snarked!

I suppose it's a badge of honour to be Cover Snarked. In the ebook world there are lots of web sites ready to take the piss out of ebook covers.

This one and Smart Bitches are the most famous. Ah, well. You have to have a sense of humour about all this and really, it is pretty funny.

I seem to be getting a bit of a rep as publishing lesbian romantic erotica and while I do like lesbian erotica, that's not all I write.

I'm working away at a fantasy novella. The idea for it came in one of those half asleep states, which is where I get a lot of my ideas. I've never done world building before so it's a good writing exercise for me. One of the problems with it, which is becoming increasingly clear, is that the hero is too good. Even I want to slap him and muss him up, give him some dark, hidden secret. Maybe like this:


This is a photograph of Max Dupain an Australian photographer. It was taken by Olive Cotton, his then wife, probably in the 1930s. She was also a well know Australian photographer. I've always found it incredibly erotic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home