29 September 2006

Another ebook to buy!

Isle of Desire
by Eden Bradley

Is it really possible to fulfill the fantasy of a promise made in the passion of youth? On a beach on the small Venezuelan island of Isla de Margarita, Isabel Asher meets once more the love of her life, Rafael Cruz, the man she left behind twelve years earlier. Desire ignites, but can the sultry tropical nights spent in his bed lead them back to love? She’s about to find out, and maybe to have her heart broken in the process.

Available September 29th from Cobblestone Press

I met Eden in Atlanta and she's a terrific person. A Romance Diva and soon to be published with Berkley. And if you go to her blog she's got this cute promo video for Isle of Desire.

2 Comments:

At 29 September 2006 at 6:37 am , Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Yep. I can't wait for that one! Heh!

 
At 30 September 2006 at 6:04 pm , Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said...

Kezia-
you're a doll for posting about me-thank you!
Just found out my Bantam book will be out before my Berkley book-May/June 2007! Now I'm too excited to sleep-LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home