13 April 2006

Tinkering

Ok so I should be writing. But it's Easter and I'm not going to work for four days so I feel like playing. So I'm tinkering with fonts and colours.

It's autumn here which is my favorite time of year. Easter, cooler weather, trees turning and my birthday all happen at around the same time.

I'm working on two stories. I hope to get one finished tomorrow and find an ending for the other one. Then I want to write some good, sweaty sex. Mainly as a writing exercise in description but also to get back in touch with some of my baser instincts. If I come up with anything interesting I'll post it here.

3 Comments:

At 14 April 2006 at 2:43 am , Blogger Faith Bicknell said...

Easter is so commercialized nowadays. My kids are off from school for five days.

I have a date with my laptop, so I hope to get a lot written this afternoon.

 
At 16 April 2006 at 11:46 pm , Blogger K.A.S. said...

Happy Easter :)
The blog is looking great!

 
At 17 April 2006 at 7:09 am , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Thanks Karen. Congrats on your Stroke of Midnight sucess.

Hope you got a lot of writing done Faith.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home