28 January 2006

The Rauxa, Chocolate and Cataloguing

The Rauxa Prize for erotic writing carries an award of $1,000, given annually for an erotic short story of exceptional literary quality. This year it's been awarded to Mike Kimera, a regular contributor to ERWA for his short story Writing Naked: Letters to Myself. Mike is a terrifc writer and to see more of his work, go over to the Treasure Chest pages at ERWA. Congratulations Mike!

I mentioned here that I was addicted to chocolate and have to keep away from it. Much to my horror a new chocolate shop has opened up near me. I had to buy some and they're gorgeous. Blue Mountains Chocolate Company. I'm in trouble now.

I'm up to 300 books in The Library Thing. Lots to go. I had no idea I had so many books. But the person with the most in the data base as more than 8,000. Since I'll be moving house soon, I'm very glad I don't have that many.

1 Comments:

At 13 July 2006 at 6:41 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home