07 August 2006

I'm baaack!

I'd hoped to do some posting while I was in the US, but life and good times took over. Los Angeles, Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta and New York. I met a whole lot of people I've been chatting with on line which was terrific. I like America even though it was incredibly hot. Going to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island on one of the hottest days in living memory was quite an experience.

And I've come back to see my story Playing with Trouble is now available at eXtasy. I hope you buy it and enjoy it! When I get myself unpacked and organised I'll post some more about my American trip.

1 Comments:

At 8 August 2006 at 3:45 pm , Blogger Lyric James said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Come back with details. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home