18 July 2006

In the USA

I've been here since Friday 14 July. First went to LA, now in the midwest visiting relatives. Then I'm on to Atlanta on 25 July. So I won't post much until then because my internet connection won't always be so reliable.

I liked LA, even though it was 108 degrees F. Kathleen Bradean my tour guide and fellow ERWA writer, describes our experience of searching for Valentino's grave wonderfully. She was the perfect hostess. Lots of interesting information and history of the place, as well as suggesting a great mix of things to do. Finishing off with a martini at The Abbey was just right. Thank you Kathleen!

3 Comments:

At 19 July 2006 at 11:07 am , Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Good to see you're enjoying your time! Hmm... Valentino... I didn't think he was all that hot looking, and yet his name evokes all these sensual images. *lol* Have fun at Nationals!

 
At 20 July 2006 at 10:05 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip.

 
At 22 July 2006 at 2:35 am , Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

can't wait to see you next week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home