23 June 2006

Ups and downs

What a roller coaster the last half hour has been! Australia tied 2 all with Croatia in the Soccer World Cup which means we go onto the second round. We play Italy next. This a fantastic result given soccer in this country is just getting on its feet after years of division and lack of focus.

But then I came back to my computer to browse my favourite blogs to find Magdelena over at Myths and Metawhores has been vandalised. What bastards there are in the world! Lena is a sex blogger with a strong spiritual bent and I loved her lyrical posts on life. She says she'll be back and I hope she will. Many hugs to you Lena.

Kathleen Bradean also reports on some nasty blogger behavior at her site. I had a blogger lift something from me once and it was almost impossible to get Blogger to do anything about it. In the end I think the blogger in question decided to take off my and a few other writers work from his/her site without any intervention from Blogger.

But on another up, check out the contents and contributors to CREAM which will be out in August. My story is first cab off the rank! It's such a thrill.

2 Comments:

At 23 June 2006 at 10:40 pm , Blogger magdelena said...

My dear Keziah,

I have Cream on advance order, and I'm very much looking forward to reading it. Congratulations on your listing, that's fabulous.

Thank you so much for your kind words here and for the mail you sent. I've received so many lovely letters that it's gone some way to restoring my faith in humanity. I really will be back and it's in no small part to the love and support of people like you.

Given that my template was destroyed I'm considering installing a new one. I like the three column look, it's elegant and practical and a cursory look at the info Caz provides suggests I can modify it. You've certainly done a gorgeous job with yours.

hugs to you my lovely friend,

and let's not forget - way to go Australia!! Great match.

love,

Lena

 
At 28 June 2006 at 1:57 am , Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

I'll never understand people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home