02 November 2005

New Stories at ERWA

The Erotica Readers and Writers Association has its new edition up for November and I have two stories there, one a romantic lesbian ghost story and one a fragment on grief. You can see them if you click on the links to the right of this post. There are also stories from some great writers like remittance girl, Eiffel Crisp, William Dean and Jolie du Pre. The stories aren't there anymore but go to my web site here for some others

Check out remittance girl , jolie du pre at their sites.

The writing is still burning thank goodness. I'm getting up at 5.30 am to do a couple of hours before I go to work. Managing about 1,000 words a day which is good for me. I'd like to do 2,000 but life has an irritating tendency to intervene and make me tired. And I'm a morning person. I'd love to stay up late and write, but my eyes can't take it. But I seem to be ploughing on with my vicar and sex shop owner. She's much more prudish than he is about some things. I'm enjoying writing about them.

2 Comments:

At 11 November 2005 at 12:08 am , Blogger magdelena said...

I have some cherished free time tomorrow, which I intend to devote in part to reading. Your stories will be my pleasure.

 
At 11 November 2005 at 6:12 am , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Thanks Magdelena!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home