13 September 2005

Good news bad news

I like astrology. Everyone needs something irrational in their life so astrology is it for me. Recently Saturn crossed my ascendant and went into my first house, starting a whole new cycle. What happened? I had a car accident and I finaled in the Melody of Love romance writing competition. I think Saturn was still in the twelth house when I had the car accident and then went into the first when I finaled in the comp. So I've decided that the previous cycle ended with a bang and the next started with a win. All to the good, except that my lower back is not in fantastic shape. Some time at the physio ahead.

I'm doing a writing course at the moment with Kathryn Heyman an Australian writer. It's so far been very useful and has made me think about the mythic structure to my novel and how to move it forward. Writing is such a solitary activity, it's great to be in the same room with people going through the same doubts, anxieties and fears. And to see that my struggle with structure is a common one. Now if only I could solve it.

2 Comments:

At 19 September 2005 at 11:35 am , Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Congrats on contest, hope all is well with car crash.

 
At 19 September 2005 at 5:52 pm , Blogger Keziah Hill said...

Thanks Annalee, I'm getting there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home